PICTURE THREAD

eclipse

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Draco sure is a polite, educated young boy. No wonder people are surprised about him being that young.

Older than Roxas, anyway

Wow, thank you. It's appreciated.

Wasn't Roxas around 19-ish or somewhere near there? I'm not entirely certain myself.

Holy crap you're young.

Of course.

I was blessed to see the Wrestlemania 27 match with Triple H vs hybrid Deadman Undertaker (best match of the night), haven't even been watching Wrestling for a while but god damn I was hyped as fuck

PEDIGREE AFTER PEDIGREE AFTER TOMBSTONE OH MY GOD

Edited by Alb

Wow, thank you. It's appreciated.

Wasn't Roxas around 19-ish or somewhere near there? I'm not entirely certain myself.

You're welcome, bro.

Yeah, he is 19 but we often joke about him being like 4 years old because he looks quite younger.

fuuuuuuuuck that man, original deadman or BUST

B.U.S.T.

NO MINISTRY OF DARKNESS BEST THEME EVER SO CHEESY

I was blessed to see the Wrestlemania 27 match with Triple H vs hybrid Deadman Undertaker (best match of the night), haven't even been watching Wrestling for a while but god damn I was hyped as fuck

PEDIGREE AFTER PEDIGREE AFTER TOMBSTONE OH MY GOD

Taker's streak is a mixed bag. His early matches were really shit, but the good ones were prolly the best ones in the history of WWE.

NO MINISTRY OF DARKNESS BEST THEME EVER SO CHEESY

Taker's streak is a mixed bag. His early matches were really shit, but the good ones were prolly the best ones in the history of WWE.

AAAAAAAAH NOT THAT THEME

King of the Ring 1993 semi-finals, dude. Dude.

YEAH, I STARTED A WRESTLING TOPIC

FUCK YEAH DUDE

*High Fives rei rei*

FUCK YEAH BEST TOPIC EVER

*hi five*

That was intense in the sense that Mankind died several times but it was otherwise kind of boring tbqh.

On a story-telling point of view, the match is wonderful. Kinda slow but still good. Not Foley's best, tho.

Nightmate = not a fan of matches that are mostly high spots

Can't really blame him. It is still hard to watch after all those years

Personally i thought Foley's best matches were back in the early 90's with stuff like WCW and ECW

Definitely not his best. His best was...

Yup, definitely.

1993 KotR still best.

Still not as good as Summerslam '91

I'm not too familiar with pre-97 matches. The earliest I watched from Foley was that sick King of the Death Match final in 1995 against Terry Funk, and it's rather enjoyable.

It's quite infamous, I'm a sucker for that kind of twisted shit, and the fact that both Foley and Funk are the most sympathetic doods ever, they are my all-time favorites.

Also, not all hope is lost for wrestling nowadays. I watched NXT the other day and the main event was the best 4-way WWE ever had.

I'm not too familiar with pre-97 matches.

THAT'S WHY I LINKED YOU DUDE

The earliest I watched from Foley was that sick King of the Death Match final in 1995 against Terry Funk, and it's rather enjoyable.

It's quite infamous, I'm a sucker for that kind of twisted shit, and the fact that both Foley and Funk are the most sympathetic doods ever, they are my all-time favorites.

That sounds pretty great. I should look into it.